What we do | Who we are | How we’ve helped | What we offer | Talks and Presentations | Resources | Cancer awareness | Healthy lifestyles | Risk Reductions | Leaflets & Booklets
The main services provided are as set out below, however it is not limited to this list, anything that helps will be considered:
Practical and social assistance such as :
- Preparing meals: These are prepared and delivered to the home of the patient from one to several times a week as the need determines.
- Hovering/ironing: This can either be done directly or arrangements made to have it done
- Upkeep of gardens: This can be done directly or arrangements made to have it done
- Sourcing useful information of assistance: This can be carried out as needed.
- Shopping for groceries
- Collecting prescriptions
- General household chores
Financial assistance towards the cost of items such as :
- Travelling for treatment: travel expenses/ overnight expenses
- Home Help: assistance towards the cost of this
- Carer/Nurse/Childcare: assistance towards the cost of this provision
- Home Aid Equipment: assistance towards the cost of this provision
- Professional Wellbeing and Counselling: the estimated cost of this service